It is so easy to say to be kind to the online users but it can be really very hard to do so in live. This is because, in the online landscape most of the people think that there is very little consequence of not being kind. This is especially applicable in responding to an email request from a user. This type of email requites can be anything such as:
- For a help and support for any specific issue
- An advice or opinion about a specific product or
- Saying something nice to a user who may be having a tough time.
Just as it is easy to say to be kind with the others, it is also very easy to get caught up in all those venoms online. However, in spite of all these possibilities, showing a little kindness to the users can take you a long way, in fact a very long way when it comes to email marketing.
Benefits of being kind
When you are kind to the users, in this case your prospective clients, it will demonstrate a lot of things such as:
- It will show that you care for your users
- The users will feel that they are valued by you
- It will build a mutual trust and a stronger and longer lasting relationship buyer and seller relationship and eventually
- It will help you in making a sale and increase your business revenue without having to be excessively aggressive in your marketing approach to make a sale.
Therefore, the best way to show that you are kind and at the same time you are not like that ales person people usually find in a brick and mortar store pushing to make a sale to earn a commission, make sure that you keep in touch with them in the best possible way to provide your clients the value they deserve.
Ways to be kind to clients
A few of the ways to keep in touch with your clients through email to make them feel valued and a part of your business includes:
- Sending messages to them as and when you launch a product irrespective of their gender and needs, as they are the ones who will make the final decision whether or not to make a purchase
- Sending the messages of discounts, offers and product launches to everyone irrespective of the fact that you know a few of your users who may not have opened the previous email message
- Sending congratulatory messages on making a purchase and making it sure that such a message is sent immediately, preferably within the next day, if not on the same day and
- If there is nothing then by sending messages wishing them on their birthdays, anniversaries and other personal matters are known to you from the information they provided in the email sign up form.
All these will not take much of your time, effort or money but will put you in front of them always. When you are in their minds always, it is highly likely that you will be the first one your users will consider when it comes to buying the product that you deal in and not go to your competitors.
This will make your email marketing campaign a success, more productive and cost effective as well.
Using Instagram to gain followers
If you want to gain more subscribers to your email list or newsletters, you will first need to gain more followers on Instagram specifically. They are the ones whom you will need to direct to your site to sign up for the newsletter.
Therefore, you will also need to know the best approaches in which you can gain more Instagram followers and implement them more judiciously and carefully. It is your approach that will enable you to make the most out of the active monthly users on this platform which is in excess of one billion as of now and still counting.
It really needs no further explanation that Instagram is the most powerful of all social media network which makes it the most popular marketing platform.
- It is the prime place to promote products
- Connect with the customers and
- Reach out to new people quickly within your target market.
It is due to all these benefits that all businesses now are using Instagram and integrating it with social media marketing, email marketing and others.
If you want to use it for your business purpose you will first need to know whether your business can find success using Instagram for your marketing purpose, and if so how.
Run Instagram Ads contest
There are lots of amazing ways in which you can use Instagram to market your product and brand. One such strategy that will guarantee you get more followers, engage with them and drive sales through Instagram is Instagram Ads.
Ideally, there is no other way about it. Running an Instagram ads contest is the out-and-out best way to market your business on Instagram. Whether you want to get more followers, sell more products or capture more leads, running Instagram ads contest will do all these three when it comes to Instagram marketing, as suggested by experts like Gramista.
In the Instagram platform several brands follow several different ways to gain more followers such as:
- Running giveaways
- Holding photo contests and
These ways are proven to build up fanbases, boost engagement and put simply, sell more.
Most of the businesses can run an Instagram contest successfully but Instagram Ads will raise the chances of success. It is for this reason that you should put your money and time into this activity.
- Ideally, running Instagram ads is one way to guarantee that your contest reaches out to a large number of potential customers.
- It is also a tool to reach to people who may be highly interested in knowing about your product and even buying it from you.
Therefore, with a little investment in running your Instagram ads contest, you will make a bigger gain through your email marketing by getting more subscribers.
Walter Moore is a notable management consultant and digital marketing expert. He is an experienced digital marketer and has helped e-commerce businesses in all niches gain with his effective marketing strategies and guidance.